Middle Eastern Beauty Amira Misari

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, all of you know how much I enjoy finding those rare commodities in the hobby. Things like split tongues, giant breasts, abnormally large asses, but the absolute rare commodity I love talking about is race. When you see the same race in the hobby every day, it makes sense to be a little happy to see something different, and it doesn't get much different than Amira Misari.

Amira is of Palestinian and Egyptian heritage, standing at 5’6" with a 34DD-24-39 figure. If she's not the absolute rarest provider you've ever seen, then you haven't been in the hobby long enough.

Her features include mesmerizing brown eyes, a captivating smile, and kissable lips. Fluent in Arabic, she enjoys stimulating conversations, fine dining, pottery/painting, and comedy.

Amira's allure lies in her slender yet curvy physique and her ability to be the center of attention in whatever room she enters. The only way to describe Amira is to draw parallels to Princess Jasmine in Aladdin, and let's be real; we all wanted to have a piece of Jasmine growing up.

Amira has some stellar reviews, making her well worth her price, but not all angels are without their flaws. Amira's prices aren't too bad, but they are very unclear. Her ads say one thing, and her official website says another. They aren't giant leaps in price, but enough to make you question what her rate is. There's also the 30% deposit you have to put down in order to see her.

You can find Amira in Miami, but she does tour a lot. The rate to see her is $1,000 for an hour ($1,200 in Miami), $1,800 for two hours, and $2,300 for three hours. It would also be smart to check out Amira's FMTYs; the prices are very affordable. You can email Amira, but I'd just go through her website. Have fun, pervs!

X: @Amira_Misari
Official Website: MeetAmiraMisari.com

F-WK5XdawAErXSr.jpg