Liv Revamped Skype Discounts

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now's probably the perfect time for clients to connect with a provider and bypass the usual verification process, especially with Liv Revamped offering a discount on her Skype sessions. It's an opportunity to make some real progress on the client-provider front.

As of now, Liv Revamped is offering Skype sessions at just $75 for 15 minutes and $250 for an hour. If you're like me, you might not need a full hour, especially when chatting with a provider for the first time. Fifteen minutes can be enough to have a meaningful conversation and get your point across. A friendly conversation can quickly evolve into, "Can we meet in person?" Even if she does direct you to a PC, those first-time nerves will likely be much more manageable after this Skype call.

I'm not exactly sure about Liv Revamped's regular rates for Skype calls, but I have a hunch they're typically much higher. The offer ends Friday. At $75, it's an easy and relatively low-risk way to establish a connection. In the worst-case scenario, she points you to a provider's community, but in the best case, you could genuinely build a bond. And we all know how great it is to have a strong connection with a PS, just ask @zm7000 he knows. Lol

Have fun Pervs!

48475202_057_0439.jpg

Back