Miss Raquel Facetime Discounts

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In my group, one of my acquaintances brought up avoiding screening. They're looking for a way to not have to give information in order to be seen. I told him there's literally only one effective way I know works since it worked for me, and that's Facetime or Skype calls with the provider. That brings us to the delectable Miss Raquel.

Miss Raquel is offering Skype discount calls right now for Valentine's Day. The discount is exactly 50% off, and it lasts all through the month of February. If Raquel sticks to her SexPanther video call price which is $15 a minute then her will drop down to $7.50, which even the $15 isn't to bed. If you compare it to certain other PS providers, her original price is isn't much to complain about. I remember when I tried to get a Skype date with Nikki Delano, and she offered it at $300 for 5 minutes. It's safe to say I went another route.

Either way, the point of getting this Skype date with Miss Raquel is to make meeting her all the easier. I'm not saying she'll avoid asking for verification after seeing her, but a few Skype calls here and there just might get you some special treatment to the point where that first meeting is one you'll never forget. Trust me, this is something I know from experience. Have fun, Pervs!

GF_db70XwAA9hCf.jpg

Back