Instagram Model: Lumina

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have to say, VRod sure knows how to surround herself with some sexy friends. This past week, VRod has been in New York living her best life as usual with her friends, all of whom are providing and offering duos and trios. One friend in particular is Lumina.

There isn't much on Lumina, but you can see why she and VRod are friends. Lumina is in the music business, like VRod, and just as sexy. I have to admit, for someone looking to break into the music business, she isn't very well-known. Other than an Instagram account, a possible X account, and her YouTube channel with five videos uploaded, you won't find much on Lumina.

If it weren't for VRod basically outing these women like Lumina, we probably wouldn't even know they provided. But we do now, so we'll do what we always do and enjoy ourselves.

The only way to book Lumina seems to be through her DMs on Instagram. I'll try doing that myself to see what comes of it, but I think it will fall on deaf ears. If anyone else has seen Lumina or plans to, be sure to let the community know. Have fun Pervs!

Instagram: @LuminaAdictiva

323713343_906052730394436_1104651161435207251_n.jpg