VRod Down Playing PC and Trinity.....Again

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VRod seems to be quite busy these days. She's touring, making music, outing providers, and airing her grievances about Trinity... again. At this point, VRod is known for keeping the community informed about the industry, and it looks like she's done it once more.

Screenshot_2024-02-18_003749.jpgScreenshot 2024-02-18 124656.png

Let's be honest here, VRod isn't telling us something we don't already know. There has been talk of Trinity possibly working with LE, which many of us knew and didn't care about. Everyone knows that when you're booking with PC, it's like playing a game of Russian roulette; you know what outcome you're hoping for, but that doesn't mean you'll get it. The scams are real and they happen often. Even if you haven't been hit by it yet from PC, it doesn't mean it won't happen.

I love that VRod is telling us all of this. It's refreshing for a provider to let us know about what's happening in the community for the community's sake; however, I'll take what she's saying with a grain of salt. VRod does this at least once every couple of months, and usually, her explanations don't make much sense. She's denying putting her phone number up a couple of weeks back, saying it was hacked, which I highly doubt.

If VRod is doing this, I thank her, but there's for sure a reason she's dropping all this now. No doubt she and Trinity will end up being friends again.