I got Scammed for the first time

overture

So I got scammed. I wasn’t thinking straight and again with the wrong head. I saw this chick on Twitter calling herself Paiid Prettii. I fell right into it. DM’d and asked if she was in my city. Few days go by and she says shes here. Asks for 1K. 500 deposit and 500 more in person at meet. I sent first half on Zelle it went through. Later on in the night I went to the shadiest part of NYC and stood outside “Her” hotel at 1am as instructed in the drizziling rain. She then texted and said to send the rest via Zelle or venmo. I was like I thought you wanted cash at meet. She says its better over the apps so her manager can keep track. I attempt to Zelle the rest. Thank god my zelle flagged it as suspicious. So I quickly tried venmo which I never used. It for some reason too also locks up. So am standing outside this weird ass hotel in the cold trying somehow to get her $$. She refuses to come down and even meet or take cash. Then I just laugh and do the walk of shame back to my car.

Seriously shady spot too. Half the street closed to construction making only one way in to get to hotel front and not by car either. Had to walk whole block down a narrow corridor that was blocking off the street work. I thought, is this were I get jumped or arrested? Lets find out. Best case scenario I suppose im out 500 bucks.

“SHE” is texting me now asking if everything worked out with my banks and if I wanna try again tonight. I asked for a face time. REFUSE. Just sent me pics of the girl on twitter holding up her own twitter tag.

Attachments

• IMG_20231015_140405.jpg
    IMG_20231015_140405.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 17