Glad I Never Went the Traditional Route

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Compared to what some of us had to go through back in the day to find a provider, we're lucky. I keep thinking about what some of us had to deal with traveling up and down certain strips in our city and all I come up with, is being very miserable.

Before I get started, I apologize for anyone who partakes in streetwalkers. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to that side of the hobby, but I just don't understand it. I understand that back in the day that's all some of us had in our areas. If you had an inch that needed scratching you'd go to your local strip and take your pick. For me, it was Hunts Point in the Bronx. If you wanted some strange late at night or even late afternoon all you had to do is take a walk to Hunts Point and walk the strip. I myself never did it since I came up in the Backpage days.

Even though Backpage was basically the internet version of street walkers, I found that more interesting then walking the streets. So much could have happened when you were out there, like police, pimps, addicts to name a few. You could still get this going through Backpage or even now, but it's something about the your computer screen being the middle man that makes everything so much easier.

What I don't understand, is clients doing both the traditional route and the modern day route. I'm assuming price plays a key factor in this choice given street walkers are significantly less, but other then this I really don't see the excitement. Plus, after watching these girls here, it makes sense why I'm not into street walking.

Back