HotWife Tour Kissimmee Take Over

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've always thought there was a very fine line between swingers and providers. Swingers are usually married couples who have sex with other married couples, whether that be in an orgy or private foursome. However, this Hotwife Tour seems to blur the lines for swingers.

The Hotwife Tour is exactly what it sounds like. It's a tour with very attractive women who go from city to city enjoying swingers clubs. You won't recognize these women since none of them are actually providers, but recently they added Krystal Davis to their tour. If there's one thing I know about this hobby, Krystal Davis is a well-known provider. See where I'm getting those blurred lines?

I had to ask one of my swinger friends about the ins and outs of his world because even if I look it up, the internet can't really tell me the correlations between providing and swinging. That being said, I thought I'd try EA just to see how this works also. My friend told me these women usually just go from one city to another looking for swingers who enjoy being on camera, and there's no real way to know if any of them really do provide on the side.

I could be pulling at strings that aren't there, but I'm a curious son of a bitch. Let EA know if any of these women tour, other than Krystal Davis. Hope you Kissimmee Swingers enjoy yourself with these ladies in town.

GFrRPfVbAAE-7MF.jpg

Back