"Girls on Tour" Tour

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The moment I see tour in anything pertaining to SW I do two things. First, I do as much research on it as possible basically to figure out if the tour is legit and has anything to do with the hobby. Second, I post it on EA, because I'm not going to be the only person that knows about this and more eyes make it easier for the rest of us.

All this brings me to this piece of information.

It sounds like the "Girls on Tour" tour is about to kick off, and it's bringing together a diverse group of European, Australian, and American SWers. While the tour could involve various activities like content trading and collaborations, it's also intriguing from the perspective of the hobbyist community.

This "Girls on Tour" tour consist of Summer Starz, KJ AKA Muscle Barbie, Gabby Lyons, Rose Fit, Sydney Thunder, FitFemdom, Yanet, Denise Anders, Sharni Jane, and Tiffani Time. There re also men touring with them, but we're going to stay away from that.

It's safe the say the theme of this tour is centered around muscular women and BDSM. A very unique tour.

Indeed, a few of these SWers have a history of providing or at least have rumors surrounding them in that regard. While I'm doing my due diligence to gather more information on each creator, it's clear that the potential here is quite exciting. Even if the primary purpose of their tour is content-related, the fact that they're touring opens up opportunities that hobbyists are known to take advantage of.

It's essential to respect their boundaries and intentions while enjoying the possibilities that may arise from this tour. Whatever unfolds, it seems like an exciting time for both the creators and those who appreciate their work.

I'll update on each creator on this post, so we all know where to find it.