For OF Clients: Taylor Love

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Exxxotica isn't shaping up to be the best, given its lineup. Sure, you have some great stars making an appearance, but given how Chicago is the first stop in the Exxxotica tour event, it usually is the best; sadly not this year. Although, there are some guests who stick out, one in particular who's avoided my gaze until now. Taylor Love will be at the event, and with her there, you just might want to show your face.

Taylor is a cute PAWG who balances her time between creating content and providing. When it comes to keeping up with her social media, Taylor doesn't really update that much, but if you see her OnlyFans content, you wouldn't even notice. Her content is a cross between B/G, Solo, and light BDSM. Something you'll probably expect when you book her in the future.

Like I said, Taylor is a PAWG. Her ass is just the right size that it isn't so big you'll have to angle yourself to fit, but big enough to hear the slap when you're taking her in doggy. Not to mention, a great pair of breasts you'd also like to pay close attention to.

Taylor is based in Seattle and is actually on tour as we speak. Her tours seem to consist of places that don't really get a lot of traffic, making her a high commodity in the community. To date, Taylor's rates are $500 for an hour, $700 for 90 minutes, and for a four-hour FMTY, it's $2,000. Great prices, but I can only see them going up the more popular she gets.

If you've seen Taylor or plan to, make sure you drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun, Pervs!