For OF Clients: Sicilian Barbie

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You know, when I think of Italian women, my mind used to go straight to the women on Jersey Shore. But then, along came Sicilian Barbie, and she redefined the Italian bombshell for me.

Sicilian Barbie, also known as Gianna, is a provider based in Los Angeles, and she's got an OnlyFans that's a bit of a head-scratcher. From what I can see from the outside, Gianna has a menu in her bio that suggests a lot of what she offers is custom content. She's got 44 videos and nearly 300 pictures, which seems like it's leaning towards a pay-per-view model rather than a flat $10 subscription fee.

Now, looking at Gianna from the perspective of a hobbyist, she seems ready to show you a fantastic time. She's very cute, with barely any tattoos, and her body looks like it was crafted for some serious fun and games. Gianna boasts an incredible hourglass figure, starting from her generous bust and leading down to her fantastic rear end.

One thing I've noticed is that Gianna doesn't seem to tour; she appears to be based in Los Angeles. I haven't come across any reviews of her either, so if you've had the pleasure of meeting her or plan to do so, make sure to drop a review in the appropriate section. She does provide an email for contact, but I'm in the process of verifying it myself. Rest assured, once I have the confirmation, I'll make sure EA knows about it. Have fun Pervs!

X: @SicilianBarbieX

FixQ2yAVIAAS5iV.jpg

Back