For OF Clients: London Brooke

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I was always told, if ass is being laid out for the taking run with it an never look back. This is more metaphric then literal, obviously, and if you could grab an ass as large as London Brookes you'd probably have some trouble. The good kind hopfully.

In my view, London is a hidden gem, and her standout feature is, without a doubt, her generously-sized posterior. She's built her entire Onlyfans presence around her remarkable asset and carved out a niche in certain circles. While she may not be a household name, it's often wise to catch talents like her before they hit the big leagues. Although, I don't foresee London reaching stardom anytime soon.

As of now, her Onlyfans account seems a bit sparse, and she's not keeping up with her social media presence, which does raise some authenticity questions. But let's be honest, it's hard not to be captivated by that amazing rear she's got.

London is currently based in New York but touring in Atlanta for the time being. I have to admit, there do seem to be quite a few red flags when you consider her rates. $350 for 30 minutes, $500 for an hour, and $1,400 for 3 hours, not to mention a hefty $3,500 for an overnight stay. There's good and then there's too good. Guess which this is. I'm going to email for confirmation on London, but so far she seems far to good to be true.

X: @TheBossPuta

Back