king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jessy was a very rare find, one I didn't think I'd ever come across. When it comes to bimbos, they're either UTR (under the radar) or too focused on completing their bimbofication to let clients know they're available, but Jessy seems to be a rare breed.

Jessy Bunny is the bimbo who's continuing her bimbofication journey as we speak. Her OnlyFans actually offers a lot of content. Jessy provides everything from B/G (boy/girl) to solo vids, and of course, the majority of her videos and pictures feature her playing with her giant breasts. The subscription is $13.99, which is a bit high for my taste, but after seeing her content, it does seem worth the price for some.

As I mentioned, Jessy is still working on her bimbofication, and from what I can tell, it's one of the best I've seen. Her giant breasts, sized at N cups, look almost unreal—I bet that's the point. But I've never seen a pair of breasts that big look so real. The way they bounce, you'd think they were almost natural. You'll also notice her lips are massive and her ass just as big.

Jessy is based in Mallorca, or Majorca, in Spain. There's no information available about Jessy's rates, so it looks like the best way to find out is by messaging her. I've already done so, and when I find out, I'll be sure to update with the pricing. For more information on Jessy make sure to check out her site. Have fun Pervs!

X: @JessyPlastic
Official Website: JessyBunny.gold

GFjyTWYXIAEyAV5.jpg