Even Providers Can Waste Each Others Time

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not saying I'm happy about this, but it kind of feels good to see that clients aren't the only ones being blamed in the community. To hear that a provider's time was wasted by another provider isn't anything new, though many keep it to themselves in fear of being shunned by others. So glad this wasn't the case.

I was checking my usual newspaper, you know, X, and I came across the most story. A provider by the name of Jordyn Jaymes was paid by another female provider to have a threesome with her and her boyfriend. This provider paid the deposit along with the travel fee, only to cancel on the day of. There were excuses, like they couldn't get cash or they couldn't send it electronically, the usual excuse they hear from clients like us. Regardless of the excuses, the provider then blocks and just stops responding to her through any communication.

The provider who canceled is Cameron Cruise. It's someone I was cautious of from the beginning, mainly because I didn't know if the account was real or not; apparently it is.

Anyway, I've learned a couple of things from this. First, some providers are very ruthless. They don't care if it's a client or one of their own; if you do anything to mess with them, mainly mess with their money, they are coming for your head; it doesn't matter who you are. Second, no one seems to care about this. I mean, it's still early, and I get some people are still waking up, but I can't help but think if this was an everyday client, this person's face would be all over social media by now. Yet, I don't think anyone has even come to Jordyn's defense. Other than her friend Jemma Jones who posted on the matter. This just shows me how particular the community really is.

X: @RareBreedYoga
GJMRH-pWUAA0ys9.jpgGFl3HQcbsAM3OId.jpg

Back