The Power a Provider Can Fix: Diddy Fucked Up

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Monday when Homeland Security agents rolled up to Sean "Diddy" Combs' swanky mansion in Holmby Hills. Yeah, you know, the rap mogul and all-around big shot in the music biz. Turns out, they were on a mission tied to some federal sex-trafficking investigation out of New York.

They weren't just hitting up his place in LA, but also his spot in Miami. Seems like trouble's been following Diddy lately, what with lawsuits flying around about sexual assaults and sex trafficking allegations.

Anyway, back to the raid. HSI agents were all over the place, sifting through boxes, poking around outdoor pool furniture, the whole shebang. They even nabbed two dudes who turned out to be Diddy's sons. They weren't arrested or anything, just brought in for questioning while the agents did their thing.

Neighbors were all buzzing about it, saying they've seen some wild parties at Diddy's crib but had no clue about anything illegal going down. And as soon as word got out about the raid, you had tour buses swinging by with tourists hoping to catch a glimpse of the action.

The feds, including HSI from New York, LA, and Miami, teamed up with local LE to pull off these raids. Even the LA County Sheriff's Department got in on the action, showing it was a big deal.

For some of the women who've accused Diddy of wrongdoing, this raid was like a ray of hope. One lawyer representing a couple of them said they're all for law enforcement cracking down on folks who break the rules, especially if it means holding Diddy accountable for what they claim he's done.

My thoughts: This all could have been fixed with seeing a provider on a regular basis. I understand when you have a certain amount of money you want to explore other aspects of people and their sexuality, but there's a way you can do this all consensually. Do I know if Diddy was into sex trafficking and all the wild parties they say about him? No. Although, LE from three different states aren't going to team up for nothing. It also doesn't look good for Diddy that he supposedly fled the country on his private jet before he was raided.

It all circles back to the same thing. A provider could have easily been more then enough to fulfil whatever twisted shit Diddy had going on in his mind. Why some of these people just don't pursue the much safer route is beyond me. Sex Trafficking does not benefit anyone specifically the people being trafficked. It's disgusting and if pursue that in any shape or fashion your as be longs under the jail.