Easier to be a Client Then A Simp

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
59020461_003_0912.jpgThe amount of people that go through the hassle of setting up bullshit tactics in order to fuck truly astounds me. You go through so much to get nowhere and on top of it you get outed for being a horny little bastard.

This is what happen to famous youtuber, BellTellect, was just outed by adult actress Jordan Maxx for being unethical and horndog when it comes to business. In a brief summary, Bell inquired to Jordan about shooting some content on his channel, Jordan agreed and was all for it until Bell overstepped. Bell asked if she'd like to shot content for her Onlyfans and when she politely declined he resented his invitation to shoot content for her channel.

It doesn't take a scientist to figure out Bell only wanted to shoot content to have a shot at sleeping with Jordan. This has to be the most idiotic and underhanded shit I've ever seen someone do. To propose something like this to a sex worker knowing full well the only work with other sex workers and then being a giant cunt when they politely let you down, is the epitome of a glorified asshole.

I'm never one for putting a persons information out on the internet. I don't know why Jordan did it but it was her decision to make.

What confuses me more then anything, why not just book Jordan if you were that interested? Now, I've heard rumors and seen her ADs up of Jordan as I'm sure he has to, yet he went through work only to get a polite no and outed on social media. To add insult to injury, Bell is planning to sue Jordan. All of this, when he just needed to book her.

F2N6yp6WAAARWG5.jpgF2N6ypmXsAA00B0.jpgF2N6ypoXwAAv8y9.jpg

Back