king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

"Unexpected" is a bit of an understatement when it comes to these duos popping up. Jordan Maxx and Piper Press are offering a unique one-day-only duo experience in Minnesota on September 22nd. It's safe to say none of us saw this coming, but it's our new reality.

Jordan Maxx is no stranger to providing services, as she openly and proudly advertises her client interactions. Recently, I haven't come across much new content from Jordan, whether on OnlyFans or in the mainstream. She seems to have been focusing her attention on a feud with a popular YouTuber. Nevertheless, controversies aside, Jordan remains a star in her own right.

With every inch ready for action, Jordan is known for always ensuring a good time during her sessions. Word in the hobby is that she excels in the art of BBBJ, providing ample attention to all the attachments.

On the other hand, Piper Press is doing what she does best – being an outstanding provider. Her tour is scheduled to end at the close of September, and to the best of my knowledge, Jenni Tay was the only provider Piper had planned a duo with. This surprise duo with Jordan is a well-timed addition, and I believe it's an opportunity worth seizing for the one day they're together.

Best way to have this experience is to book through Piper Press. You can find her email on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Back