Canada Appreciation: Aya Jesk

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aya Jesk should be your only reason to pay Canada the visit it needs so much. Aya has to be one of the most beautiful providers you'll ever come across on your travels as a hobbyist.

Not only being a full-time provider, Aya makes a nice living as an Onlyfans content creator with some nice content. Subbed during a free trial and her body is amazing for someone who isn't shooting mainstream. I don't know how much of her scenes are real, but there are some that look as authentic as can be. There are no real reviews on Aya, but if I was in Canada I'd have no problem taking one for the team.

Her rates are extremally affordable when talking about the Canadian dollar. USD is rate is sadly something we will never know. Aya doesn't since she doesn't tour outside of Canada. Fuckin Canada gets everything. Best way to get in touch with Aya is through her website or by email.

As always, if you have a review on Aya be sure to throw it up in the review section and you can find Aya's email on the EA-List.

Twitter: @X_Annieox