king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm never one to pass up on a discount and in our hobby those are rare these days. So when a discount as good as this one pops up, you know I have to drop it for the community. I just hope it extends to the states.

BBW provider, Calista Diamandis, is offering one of the best discounts I've seen this year. Right now, Calista is dropping $500 off her overnight rates from $3,000 to $2,500 and dropping $1,000 off her 24 hour, which was $4,000 now $3,000.

Calista is the most popular BBW provider in Canada right now. This Greek beauty tours on a daily basis enchanting clients with her natural 38M breasts and giant ass she carries around with her. Calista offers PSE and GFE, which you don't see everyday, for an extra price. Sadly, she doesn't offer any BB of any kind or GREEK. Although Calista's menu is limited there has been word her experience is one to remember. No idea if that's worth the price, but to each their own.

This is no telling how long this discount will last, so if you're interested I suggest you book while you can. I'd like this discount to extend to the states, but since Calista is like every other provider in Canada who doesn't provide state side; there's no chance. Most likely this discount will be in Canada and internationally to other counties except the US. Have fun international Pervs!

X: @GreekGoddess6ix

F0moULYXoAAYu1P.jpg
X

Back