Valentines Day Not a Single Discount

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of the things I look forward to at the start of the year, is the provider discounts on Valentines day. With the start of the year being mainly hiked prices it was good to look forward to some small discounts. Although, this year seemed to be sing a different tone.

Somehow this year there was a lack of provider discounts. Usually there is an abundance of providers offering discounts for the lonely client on Valentines day. The discounts wouldn't be much maybe 5 or 10 percent off and if it wasn't a discount it was incentives booking on that day. Instead of getting discounts or incentives, I saw more providers asking for tips and sponsored scenes.

Screenshot 2024-02-14 231437.pngScreenshot 2024-02-14 231822.png

When did Valentines day turn into any other day of the year? It's suppose be a time for us to enjoy ourselves, instead it's becoming like any other day looking for simps; expect more so.

It seems times are really changing. Providers are asking for more now then they do throughout the year and once again we take a backseat. Times really are changing and in my opinion they're changing a little to fast.

Back