king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It isn't often a PS provider visits Canada, unless they're from their of course. Thought when one does make an appearance up north it's something that should be brought to the attention for our like minded comrades. Which is why I'm making sure Canada knows Porscha Carrera is making a stop this month.

Going to be honest, I didn't really know who Porscha was when I initially wrote about her. I thought she was just another content creator turn provider, but she seems to be more then that.She has a handful of professional shoots done with Brazzers and Reality Kings. She has some great connections with Sara Jay and Bad Kittyy along with some not so great ones with some very high valued providers.

Anyway. Proscha is going to give Toronto her love on March 4th through to the 6th. Afterwards, Porscha will be in Los Angeles from March 9th to March 12th, then in Stamford from March 15th to March 17th, and finally in Chicago from March 22nd to March 24th.

Porscha wouldn't be at the top of my list for providers to see, but if she was in my area and reasonably priced I'd most likely book. Never know when she'd be back in my country. You can reach her by email which can be found on the EA-List. For more information on her, be sure to check out the past posts. Have fun Pervs!

0003.jpg

Back