BBW Provider Watch: Mimosa

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I felt it was time to add another BBW to the list of providers, and this one you'll want to catch before the prices go up.

Mimosa welcomes a diverse clientele, including subs, doms, and enthusiasts with various interests. The spectrum of services offered includes, but is not limited to, impact play, lift and carry, femdom, and more. She is committed to creating a comfortable and enjoyable environment for all participants, fostering a sense of exploration and satisfaction. They extend their services to accommodate a variety of preferences and arrangements, including couples, groups, cuckold, and BDSM sessions.

Mimosa's thick physique, highlighted by her larger-than-life ass and not-so-small waist, complements her very well. Not to mention, her lips look as if they could suck a piece of coal and spit out a diamond.

The rate for Mimosa varies, but for some, it may seem a little worth it. What might scare away a couple of clients is the $300 upcharge just for an incall, which seems a bit high to me. The going rate is $500 for an hour, $750 for 90 minutes, and $1,000 for two hours. Mimosa also has some longer packages if interested that aren't really breaking the bank.

The thick actress is based in California but is available for Fly Me To You (FMTY) arrangements. The best way to get in contact with her is through email, which you can find on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

X: @MasMasMimosa

F5YhyoXW8AA5KMf.jpg

Back