BBW Provider Watch: Marcy Diamond

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At 16, Marcy's modeling dreams took an unexpected turn when she was disqualified from a national competition due to height requirements. Undeterred, she pursued modeling until the age of 24. After a hiatus for motherhood, Marcy reentered the modeling world through open modeling on Model Mayhem, collaborating with photographer Kieffer. Overcoming initial reservations, she transitioned into adult entertainment.

Debuting with Josh Stone XXX and working with Plumper Pass marked the start of an unexpected career. Despite internal conflicts and societal expectations, Marcy faced self-doubt for years. A recent epiphany led her to recognize the potential in her capabilities and the financial opportunities within the adult entertainment industry. Committed to her career, she now actively produces content, appearing on WTF TV and revitalizing her YouTube channel.

Honestly, I had no clue Marcy dabbled in professional scenes. Sure, I've caught the occasional collab on OnlyFans, but it never gave me the impression that she's a full-time shooter. My main association with Marcy is her constant providing and touring. She's all about those duos, especially with actress Kendra Kox and Tee Tee PAWG. Rumor has it clients are crazy about her, and I can totally see why. That hourglass frame she's got going on is just the right kind of thick.

Marcy's home base is in New York, but she's quite the traveler. I don't have the scoop on her exact rates yet, but I've already shot her an email to get the lowdown. As soon as I know, you'll know. If you've had the pleasure of meeting Marcy or have plans to, be sure to drop a review so we all know what we're walking into. Have fun Pervs!

X: @MarcyDiamond2

F8xTyb_XwAAVqQK.jpg