BBW Provider Watch: Charity Sweets

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GK2DsL9XkAAF7EF.jpgI can't believe I overlooked Charity Sweets when discussing all these gorgeous BBWs, but I'm here to rectify that immediately. She should have been the very first BBW I mentioned when I started "BBW Provider Watch," but with so many remarkable women, she slipped my mind. Now, let's shine a spotlight on her for the world to see.

Last year, I had the pleasure of interviewing the incredible Veronica Jasmine. During our conversation, she couldn't stop praising her friend Charity Sweets. Veronica emphasized what a fantastic person Charity is and how she's unmatched in her dedication to the hobby. After some inquiries and following Charity on social media, I found no reason to disagree.

Charity's reviews speak volumes about her refreshing approach and confidence, which she effortlessly channels through her lingerie-clad BBW figure. Whether you're indulging in full service or her soon-to-be-famous massages, she utilizes every inch of her body to transport you to a state of bliss. Her menu offers a variety of experiences, with a focus on both her dominant and submissive sides.

Based on the border of Philadelphia and South New Jersey, Charity frequently tours across the United States. Her rates are $700 for an hour, $1,000 for 90 minutes, and $1,200 for two hours. While she does offer 30-minute visits for $500, it's hard to fully experience her offerings in such a short time frame. Opting for her three-hour date at $1,800, which includes her signature massage at her incall, seems like a wise choice.

If you have seen or plane to see Charity, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun Pervs!

X: @Sweet_Charity

Back