Annabelle Masterson & Amelie Lee Duos

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

It's been a long while since I dropped anything on the easy on the eyes Annabelle Masterson. Usually when I speak on Annabelle it's associated with another provider which brings me to Amelie Lee. Both providers are offering duos together and you'd be smart to join them.

Amelie is what I'd call perfection in high heels. She's a stunning Asian woman that peaks the interests of every client she comes across. Amelie has a body that is well taken care of with an amazing ass and plumps lips that can suck a diamond directly off a ring. Clients talk of Amelie being a good time offering a number of things we don't get these days. She's enjoys a nice DFK along with the eagerness to give you a great BBBJ where she pays attention to every bit of your member.

X: @SweetAmelieLee

As I said, Annabelle has come up numerous times on the forum so by all means check out the posts to find out everything you need to know.

Annabella and Amelie will be visiting 3 major cities. First, they'll be Los Angeles from the 21st to the 30th of October. Next, November 13th to the 14th. Lastly, Las Vegas the 16th through to the 18th. Annabelle is a little pricey, but her reviews talk to about her being worth every penny. Amelie is less expensive, so the both of them together shouldn't break your pockets by much. Best way to get in touch with either woman is to email them directly which can be found in the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Back