Annabelle Masterson Euro Tour

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm a day or two late on this tour, but its better then never fellas. Europe is getting a treat wrapped in sexy lingere and I know it can't wait to unwrap everything that comes with it. Elite companion Annabelle Masterson is will be touring Europe for the next two months and if you've always wanted to enjoy the time of a sexy vixen then you better start booking now. I've never done an "Elite Companion Spotlight" with Annabelle (I'll make sure to get that done this week), but in a brief description she is the entire package and more. I don't know much about euro providers all I know is a lot of European clients will hate themselves is they miss out on Annabelle. Here are the dates....

Stockholm NOW-5/19 | Gothenburg 5/21-5/23 | Stockholm 5/24-5/31 | Stockholm 6/1-6/4 | Copenhagen 6/5-6/7 | Oslo 6/8-6/9 | London 6/12-6/16 | Stockholm 6/17-6/21 | Austria 6/22-6/24 | Munich 6/25-6/27 | Hamburg 6/28-6/30

By the looks of the tour you can see Annabelle is visiting areas most euro providers don't even tour often, so that's really say something about her and American providers.

FtdIJslX0BUAPzR.jpg