Alex Harper International Companion

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
GFluS3ybsAYQUGM.jpgIf You've been following Alex Harper then you know she's getting ready to go international. Alex announced her coming tours for the next two months along with a notice for the countries she'll be visiting this coming summer.

It's no surprise Alex has some fans in the hobby. Many were very weary of booking her at first, me included, but it wasn't you actually booked her in person that you realize how much fun she is. Not to mention, she makes you feel like you're in one of her movies. Alex has gotten a bit of a bad rap, but I can honestly say booking her should be on every ones bucket list.

Alex only specified she'd be visiting three countries at the moment. They're Japan, London, and the rest of Europe. There's a fair chance she'll be adding more to this list, so if you're trying to see Alex keep hope alive. There's no order as to when she'll visit these places only that it will be in the summer.

No doubt those slots are going to fill up fast, so I suggest anyone in a different country jump on this as soon as possible. I did. Best way to reach her is directly through email where you can find on the EA-List. Have fun Pervs!

Back