Alexis Harper Leaving the Hobby?

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Lucky has never been a luxury I've had the pleasure of believing. I believe we make our own lucky and it makes itself known through our actions the same can be said for being unlucky. If you follow Alex Harper on social media then you'll see her luck has been nonexistent for sometime. From meeting bad clients to being stranded in cities, Alex has had it rough until now.

Recently, Alex took to social media to let her followers know she'll be leaving the hobby at the end of January 2024. She's seem to have found a sugar daddy (SD) to take care of her financial needs. I say that's a hell of a congratulations if I've ever seen one. I hear providers long for a SD to take care of them and one they find one they're treated to congratulations by other providers with a hint of jealously added to it.

As I said, with Alex's new found wealth she'll be leaving the hobby. However, she'll continuing her mainstream shooting, content creating, and SM content.

My opinion, if you're able to book Alex then do so. This SD could be gone soon and maybe she'll come back, but you never know. Contact @trystagency if you're interested.