Japans Shrinking Economy Might Help the Hobby

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
A couple of days ago I was talking with a friend who has an affinity for JAV providers. He loves everything about the women including the movies they star in. You know, the ones that brainwash Japanese men into like school girls. Pretty much the same thing they do to us here only with MYLFs. Anyway, we started talking and I didn't know so many stars came to the states to provide. My friend told me that they're flocking here, because of the state of Japan's economy.

Japan's economy has encountered an pretty big setback, slipping into recession due to weakened domestic consumption, consequently losing its place as the world's third-largest economy to Germany. With this, Japan has now slipped into a recession so bad it hasn't been seen since the 1980's.

Things such as elevated prices of essential goods, including food and fuel, have restrained private consumption, which accounts for half of the economy. Japan's heavy reliance on imports for energy and food amplifies the impact of a weak yen, exacerbating the cost of living for its citizens. If you don't know 1 dollar is 152 yen which can be considered a lot.

Additionally, external shocks like the recent earthquake in the Noto Peninsula have further dampened consumer sentiment, prompting a slowdown in spending.

With Japan going through all of this JAV stars are making there way to the states just to make some money to take back with them. You have stars like Yukishiro Ren, who visits major cities in the states. She use to visit occasionally, but now comes to the states quite often since Japan started it's recession.

I'm not a fan of a country falling into turmoil after going through hard times. It's something that every country goes through at one point or another, thought I can't help as a hobbyist to see the benefits for us. The prices to see a JAV PS in exceptionally lower then a stateside PS. Where we usually pay well over a thousand dollars to see one PS provider, JAV PS are only a couple hundred.

I'm not trying to take away anything from out PS providers stateside, but if you're paying AMP prices to see top JAV PS; you just can't say no to that.

If you're planning on seeing some of these stars it'll be best to do it now. A recession like this may last a little while, but I highly doubt given Japan's working force it'll last very long. Economists are already foreseeing a potential rebound in the coming months. Factors, like as stabilizing inflation, expected wage growth, strong corporate earnings, and a pretty big demand for IT are anticipated to drive recovery.

If anyone is interested on JAV stars, you can try following @NYCSmilingEyes. I'll try to find something more statewide soon.

cover.png