JAV Provider Las Vegas Bust

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had no idea how far Japan will go to stop providing whether in the country or not.

The Tokyo police arrived in Las Vegas and arrested three traffickers, including the owner of a Tokyo dating club, on suspicion of soliciting a Japanese woman to work as a prostitute in Las Vegas.

The suspects are accused of violating the Employment Security Act. Which I have no idea what it is, because the US doesn't have this law.

The dating club operator allegedly proposed the trip to Las Vegas for the woman, promising 1.8 million yen (about $12,200) and indicating she would be visiting on a tourist visa. Two others were involved in explaining payments and acting as interpreters. The woman, who initially met the suspects via social media, faced threats from a from another prostitution ring in the US and sought help from local police, who placed her in protective custody.

Didn't know the prostitution ring in Las Vegas was that scary.

This is one of many reason I don't go visit AMPs and probably steer clear of JAV providers. You eally never know if these women are being trafficked over here or not and it kind of rubs me the wrong way knowing it's a possibility. If I a, seeing an Asian provider, it will be through Eros with a lot of research being done about who they are and if they're legit.

Be safe out there Las Vegas. You never know when LE might bust down your door at an AMP or brothel.

midv592pl.jpg