Overnight Protocol

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For some, booking an overnight is a regular occurrence, but for others, it may only happen a couple of times in their lifetime. Overnights are and always will be one of the biggest gestures we can make as clients. They set us apart from regulars while also granting us significant time with the provider both physically and one-on-one, which we all strive for. However, when it comes to the exact practice of overnights, I'm completely oblivious.

To be more specific, I have no idea what to do during an overnight because, unlike some, I don't have a need for one. I don't desire extended periods like others do since I don't need more than three hours to enjoy my time with my provider. Actually, it's more like two hours, but it was accidentally pushed to three hours.

Anyway, I've always wondered about the unwritten rules for overnights. From what I gather from providers, each has their own way of handling overnights. Some say the provider should be awake at all times to please the client whenever needed, while others believe that time is best spent sleeping, providing the client with what they paid for, so to speak. This got me thinking.

What do we expect during an overnight?

I'll be honest; overnights are something I avoid because I really don't know what to expect from the provider, and more importantly, they don't know what to expect from me. There's no possible way I'm going to be able to engage in sexual activity all night, and I highly doubt anyone is able to do this, so that just leaves sleep. Is an overnight really worth it just to sleep next to the provider?

I could be overthinking this, but it would be easier if there were some overnight rules and regulations to follow. This way, there would be no surprises, and at least the provider and I would be on the same page. I really don't have this problem with two-hour sessions.