VRod Offering Duos and Trios in Los Angeles

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Regardless of where VRod is, she'll never miss a moment of being a provider. This seems to included going to AVNs over in Los Angeles where she's offering duos and trios with Britney Bailey and her friend.

If you can remember I brought up Britney in one of my Grind My Gear rants where I focused on providers not tagging the girls they're with in their pictures. I still have no idea who that provider is, but it really doesn't matter at the moment. Not when you have Vrod ready to go with two other women.

Britney is based in Miami, but seems to be in Los Angeles for the festivities. Bailey, a bikini and lingerie model, captivates with her stunning looks and appreciation for aesthetics. Balancing her outward beauty, Bailey holds a college degree in the medical field, demonstrating intellectual depth. Complementing her academic achievements, she prioritizes self-care, engaging in regular workouts and overall well-being.

Basically, one look at this woman and you'll see she takes care of herself fully.

The only thing that might keep you away from this treat would be the rates Vrod's price is the worst, but Britney's is a little high in my opinion. Though to each their own in this hobby.

To have both Britney and Vrod at your disposal is a treat, but to have a trios with their partner is something else entirely. Make sure if you're on the area you're taking advantage of this before it's gone. I'm assuming this will last until the end of AVN's get to them before it's over. Have fun Pervs!

GCAXoVQW0AAaYj1.jpgF8mgSArXkAAd4iW.jpgGEo9Ar4aoAAAF0t.jpg

Back