Shots Fired at the Bunny Ranch

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’ve been seeing this story pop up here and there over social media not paying it much attention until I saw the Bunny Ranch was involved. Tiara Tae, a provider I’ve brought up in the past, was charge with a shooting at the famous brothel in Nevada. You can see Tiara’s mugshot along with hints of the crime down her Twitter pretty much jumping on the hype train that goes along with this 15 minutes of fame. Tiara claims she didn’t do anything wrong there’s no real proof she did anything wrong, but the hours of being locked in her room together with a crisis negotiator having to come in might say different; not to mention the drug charges.
As I said before, Tiara is milking this new popularity for all its worth. From charging $5,000 for an interview on what happened on the night to telling everyone to join her OF to get her side of the story, either way you want be finding her to the Bunny Ranch anymore. You can still reach Tiara by the same email that’s on the EA-List even though she’s now working at another establishment and speculated the prices may be lower since the brothel she’s at now isn’t taking 50% of her earnings, like the Bunny Ranch does.
My opinion, this isn’t the strangest thing in our hobby. Let’s be honest, whether you know it or not some of the women we see if not all are possibly carrying a weapon depending on what state you’re in. It’s extremely dangerous and in no way would am I cool with a firearm in a session, but we have no idea what events lead up to this crime. Clients and providers should be as safe as they possible can when meeting each other and it should never have to escalate to a firearm being brought out.

Back