Sapora Knight and Ashton Grace Duos Tour

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Canada just keeps on winning! Sapora Knight and Ashton Grace are making their way to Vancouver from October 16th to the 26th, and I have to say, it's quite the treat for our friends up north.

Sapora has been on my radar for a while now, and it's no surprise. She's been in the hobby for some time, building a stellar reputation along the way. I couldn't find a single negative review about her, and clients rave about how open and friendly she is. She's known for being incredibly accommodating and can pretty much fulfill any request you bring her way.

Now, as for Ashton, she's a bit of a new discovery for me because, well, Canada hasn't been on my radar as much as the States. What I do know is that she seems to specialize in duos, and she's got a roster of drop-dead gorgeous partners to choose from. Trust me; you won't be able to keep your hands off her or her equally stunning partners.

As for the pricing, it seems like they're keeping it quite affordable, likely around $2,500 for the hour, but don't quote me on that. Canada, you're in for a real treat with these two, and you should savor every moment of it. Ashton may be based there, but when will you get another chance to spend time with a provider like Sapora? Take the leap, my friends!

X: @AshtonGraceXO
X: @SaproaKnight

Back