king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Fvqk0jnaYAAiBLB.jpgFz505vvXoAIufco.jpg
When it comes to the experience of a duo, I'm guessing the providers will have a close connection with each other in some way. It could be either between themselves or involving a third participant. So, when I see Canada providers Bianca White and Luciana Luther promoting themselves as the "Lesbian Duo," I can't help but get excited and a little puzzled. These two women will be in Vancouver until Monday the 24th and are looking to be primarily booked together.

Twitter: @WhiteBee116
Twitter: @LucianaLuther

Bianca is a Toronto-based provider, but she's truly an international companion from top to bottom. She travels all over the world, which means she's got loads of experience in things we haven't even heard of. Bianca knows she's got an amazing figure, and her booty is something you'd want to worship endlessly. And as if that weren't enough, she's got tattoos that accentuate the most sensitive parts of her body, including ones that go down from her ass to her lovely legs.

Luciana has been talked about in the forum quite a bit for being a provider with an endless array of duo partners. Everywhere she goes, there's a partner waiting to join her in whatever mischief comes their way. If you want more information about Lucian, make sure to check out those posts.

So, if you're up for a thrilling and unforgettable experience, don't miss the chance to book these amazing ladies together in Vancouver! They're sure to make your time with them incredibly memorable!

Back