Ranch Worthy Visits: Rylie Grey

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FbxhdcyXkAA9PQH.jpgI don't think it can get much more country than Rylie Grey. What's a surprise is, I didn't even know a country girl like this could exist in a brothel, but you know what they say: the smaller the town, the sluttier the girl.

Rylie is a tiny 5'2" brunette you just want to carry over your shoulder and bring into the barn. This North Carolina girl will have you hooked on her accent alone, which I can tell you will have you weak at the knees. Trust me, a southern accent will have any man drop to their knees. As country as you may think Rylie is, she's double that—she's a steak-eating, motocross-driving, ranch-working woman who's up for a little playtime over at the Chicken Ranch.

A good time for Rylie is a nice GFE. She does dabble in other specialties like BDSM, ROLE PLAY, and the occasional fetish session. Though, I dare not to get addicted to the amazing physique Rylie has. Nice perky 32B natural breasts are as rare as they are now, so enjoy them, and a small bottom you can take your time with, because why not? It's small—enjoy your time with it.

As I said, Rylie can be found over at the Chicken Ranch. Unfortunately, Rylie just finished her March tour but will be back on April 23rd for a full week.

If anyone's seen Rylie, be sure to drop a review so we know what to expect. Have fun, Pervs!

X: @RylieGrey1

Back