Ranch Worthy Providers: Teenie

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Man, it feels like Nevada keeps upping its game as the ultimate vacation destination. And this time, we've got a little stunner named Teenie who's adding to the allure. Seriously, her name perfectly matches her petite physique. You can find this gorgeous provider at the Bunny Ranch, where you'll encounter some of the hottest ladies in the whole state. And hey, we can't forget about Air Force Amy, but let's save that story for another day.

Teenie may not be a fan of labels, but she's been in the business for quite a while now, exclusively working in legal establishments like the Bunny Ranch. She's got a wide range of pleasures to offer, with a special knack for duos with other amazing providers.

Right now, Teenie is on tour at the Ranch. She'll be there for the next two months, all the way through August. Now, I gotta admit, I really wish I knew the exact going rate for this beauty, but as we all know, that's something you find out when you actually reach the location. It's a bit frustrating, I get it, but hey, that's how the game works.

Twitter: @TeenieBarbie

Back