Ranch Worthy Providers: Katrina Ray

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FzqfmedaIAAt7eM.jpgSo, I'm still fairly new to the whole legal brothel scene in the hobby, and most of what I know comes from reading and catching up on some old episodes of the Bunny Ranch. But let me tell you, when I come across a chocolate provider as stunning as Katrina Ray, I can't help but be in awe. This woman is absolutely sexy and based out of the Chicken Ranch, where she just wrapped up a tour.

Katrina is a tall, captivating beauty who prides herself on being a world-class provider, going above and beyond to please her clients in every way possible. I mean, talk about a tall drink of coffee, right?

Twitter: @KatrinaExotic1

Sadly, there aren't many reviews available for Katrina, and the few that do exist seem to be biased. Nevertheless, she offers a range of specialties, including PSE, GFE, duos, and BDSM. It's not every day you come across providers who dabble in BDSM, so I'd say Katrina is truly unique in her own right.

If you're interested in experiencing her company, mark your calendars because Katrina will be back at the Ranch on July 17th. It's probably best to get in touch with her sooner rather than later. Don't miss out on the chance to connect with this remarkable provider!

Back