Ranch Worthy Providers: Olivia Jay

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Olivia Jay is an up-and-coming starlet in the adult entertainment industry, known for her work alongside notable names such as September Reign, Angel Dark, and Johnny Sins. What sets Olivia apart is not only her rising career in the industry but also her availability as a provider near Reno, Nevada and beyond.

When your known for being a provider who can give some great head and able to squirt on que, you're going to be worth taking a trip to see. That's just my outlook on things.

Currently, Olivia can be found at the Chicken Ranch, where she will be available until the 25th of June. Following her time at the ranch, Olivia will be embarking on a tour that includes stops in Los Angeles and various locations along the East Coast. While the specific rate for booking Olivia is unknown at this time, it can be expected that visiting her at the ranch will come with a substantial price tag. If you're in Las Vegas, it's likely that the only way to meet Olivia will be at a legal establishment, where the full in-house rate will apply.

I'm waiting to hear back about the rate through email, when I know of course EA will too!

Olivia Jay: Los Angeles 7/7-7/11 | Miami 7/14-7/16 | New York 7/17-7/22 | DC 7/23-7/27 | Atlanta 7/28-7/30

Twitter: @OliviaJayXXX

FwQU00TaEAEyf1R.jpg

Back