king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Being in this hobby as long as I have you don't see to many providers retire. You hear them talking about retirement plans and what they're going to do after they're done providing, but most of them stay in it for quite awhile; especially with this economic climate. So when I saw Olivia Young announce her retirement it both sadden me and surprised me.

Screenshot 2023-10-02 085925.png

I wasn't really surprised when Olivia announced her retirement, especially since she began her farewell tour early in the year. She practically crisscrossed the entire U.S., often making multiple stops in some places, all while keeping her rates reasonable. Olivia was based out of San Francisco, which, to be honest, is a bit of a blow to the area given the quality of providers there now. San Fran has some potential, but Olivia was about as elite as they come.

As for why Olivia decided to retire, that's anyone's guess, and there's no way to know if she'll ever make a comeback. Usually, providers retire with the idea of keeping some regulars around to see occasionally, but it seems like Olivia won't even be doing that. Either way, it's a shame I didn't get a chance to see her while she was still active. But no doubt, there are other talented providers out there who can step up to fill her shoes.

F_9X9NsawAA7-5K.jpg

Last edited:
Back