Providers Worth Mentioning: Mona Capone

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
F09pBRXWcAAB_gI.jpgEvery now and then, I come across a provider who catches my eye and deserves a shoutout in the hobby. Let me tell you about Mona Capone, a stunning blonde beauty with a California vibe that makes you feel like the sun is shining just for you. Booking Mona guarantees you a perfect provider experience with someone who knows how to keep the fantasy alive.

GFE, DFK, heavy role play, watersports, fetishes—these are just a few of the things Mona is inclined to indulge in during your encounter. I might have missed a few, but when a provider is open to watersports, you can be sure she's up for almost anything. Just give her a heads-up before diving into the session. Even without these extra offerings, Mona is incredibly sexy. She has an irresistible hourglass figure that begs to be caressed, an amazing bosom that you'll want to lavish attention on, and a booty that you won't be able to resist worshiping.

Clients rave about Mona's professionalism, whether you're in private or in public settings. She is based in Minneapolis but frequently tours to other cities. In fact, she'll be in Milwaukee on the evening of July 15th until the morning of the 16th, and then in Chicago on July 16th and 17th. The only downside some clients mention is that the minimum time to spend with Mona is three hours, with a rate of $1025. However, considering what other providers charge for a two-hour meet, this price is quite reasonable. I'm also just guessing, but her sugar baby rates are also not half bad I guess.

You can find Mona on pretty much every provider website out there, so locating her shouldn't be a challenge. Although there aren't many reviews on her, taking a chance and going in blind might just be worth it.

Twitter: @CollectingMen

Last edited:
Back