PCs New Provider: Daisy Lavoy

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Like I've mentioned a bunch of times before, I'm not really hardcore into adult content. So, I tend to miss out on a lot of PS (Provider Services) stuff, and I end up playing catch-up every now and then. Recently, I came across a new PS provider on PC named Daisy Lavoy.

Daisy started in the industry around June 2022, so she's been around for just over a year. The reason I hadn't heard of her until now, even though she looks pretty unforgettable, is because she didn't follow the usual path that many in the industry do. Sure, she did some work with independent companies like ATKGirlfriends and Casting Couch, but unlike some of her peers, she stayed independent.

She got comfortable with independent productions like DickDrainers, Dirty Auditions, and ALS Scans before moving on to shooting full-length movies. However, she only has a handful of those under her belt.

If you've been keeping up with Daisy, you'd know she's a real beauty, and she's gained quite the reputation for being one of the wildest PS providers on the rise, in a good way, of course. Her scenes on DickDrainers are something you've got to see to believe, and from her other work, it seems like she's no stranger to anal scenes. Who knows if that's on the menu for her services, though?

I highly doubt Daisy was providing her services before joining PC, so there's a good chance some of us might be her first clients before the year's out. She's based in Los Angeles and charges the average rate for a PS provider starting out, which is around $1500. The only way to get in touch with her is through PC, so you might want to let Trinity know what you're looking for. Have fun Pervs!

X: @DaisyLavoy

21586272_036_aca1.jpg