Nicole doshi (tara)

theman264

happy to share my review! Saw her Eros ad when she was in LA and reached out. There are add ons for BBFS, recording, Greek etc. my full panel didn’t come in time so I opted out of the BFFS.

She offered to move the date we initially set up a day earlier because we were both available.

Came inside and she looked stunning! Exactly like any of her videos/OF. After exchanging payments she started off with a bbbj while standing before we moved to the bed and i gave her a bit of DATY (no finger inside). Then finished with a BJ.

Made some small talk after but didn’t have the greatest chemistry imo so YMMV but was great until I was ready for round 2. She put on the cover but just wasn’t there for me so she finished me off with another BBBJ which was amazing and just like how you’ll see her in her videos.

Hands down one of the best BBBJs as she can get into it which turns you on.

Personally would recommend giving a shot if she’s been on your radar! this was a bit out of what I prefer as I’m more into the Kianna diors, Olivia Austin, Caitlin bell etc etc but nonetheless have no regrets.

Happy to answer any questions!

Back