Nichole Saphir BBL Incoming

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you go under the knife once, it's likely you will again. Nichole Saphir is someone, in my opinion, who didn't need surgery at all with her natural body. However, with the stigma of the industry, there's only so long you can go without it.

Nichole got her new breasts late last year and revealed them to the world on January 24th. She went from a nice 32B to a stacked D. This was the first augmentation Nichole got, and as amazing as her chest looks, the natural look hooked in many of her fans. No doubt they'll love her either way, but her natural look was a refreshing change from the never-ending surgeries we see on film.

Now, Nichole is getting ready for a BBL. At first glance, you can see that Nichole has a rather small butt, but it accents her body in a way that makes her desirable.

I really don't believe every adult actress needs a larger butt to be popular. Does it help their career? Sure, but from what I've seen, clients and fans really do love a natural body.

Anyway, she'll most likely have that BBL by summer. So, if you book Nichole afterward, let us know how the new butt looks. You can find Nichole on PC. Have fun, Pervs!

F-xKnHraQAEaGBt.jpg