My New York Talent Testing Experience

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm never one for going bareback. I mean as enjoyable as it is there's always the voice in the back of my mind telling me "It only takes one time to catch something." Still, I plan on going bareback this week, so I took the leap to go get a gold panel test in New York and I figure I'd walk some would be clients or curious minds through the process.

There are two spots in Manhattan where you can get talent tested. First up, there's Lexington Medical Associates on 57th street, and the second is Medical Associates of Wall Street down near Fulton street. Went with Lexington because it was more convenient, not too far from home.

Head over to 139 E 57th street – now, this place isn't your typical talent testing spot, more like a spot for face lifts and liposuction. But they do testing on the side. Walk in, take the elevator to the 8th floor, and there's a reception desk. Tell 'em you're there for talent testing, pay the overnight fee, and they'll hook you up with a urine cup from the bathroom. Easy peasy.

After dropping your cup off in the cabinet, someone takes you to another room. They draw a couple of vials of blood, do a COVID mouth swab twice, and here's the kicker – for the MGEN test (free with the Gold Panel), you gotta take a Q-tip and, yup, stick it up your ass. Not around it which i thought you did), right up there. Doctor said 45-degree angle. I'll be honest, I broke that Q-tip, shoved it in the vial, and made a swift exit.

The whole thing took about 20 minutes, a bit awkward but surprisingly chill. Didn't feel judged, and even if I did, I couldn't care less. LOL. If you have any questions let me know pervs.

Here's some pics of the office.

IMG_9053.jpgIMG_9052.jpgIMG_9047.jpg
IMG_9048.jpgIMG_9046.jpgIMG_9049.jpg