MsTriggaHappy Social Influencer/BDSM Dom

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, I stumbled upon something pretty unexpected, and I have to say it caught me off guard. Now, I couldn't find a ton of solid info on this, but it's definitely something that might pique the interest of folks into some unique fetish play.

So, there's this social media influencer called TriggaHappy, who's been gradually making a name for herself in the wild world of social media. At first, she had a pretty typical following, mainly the younger crowd who enjoyed her funny videos and her lively lifestyle. But then, things took an interesting turn.

Lately, Trigga's content has been taking a decidedly more "adult" direction. She's been posting videos where she's dressed in some seriously eye-catching outfits, promoting her OnlyFans, and openly declaring herself a dominatrix. It's a bit of a shift from her earlier stuff.

This whole dominatrix thing seems to be relatively new for her. She's been dropping hints for a while, but recently, she officially announced her new gig. There's even this wild video floating around from FetishCon, where Trigga and a friend are pleasuring a fan by relentlessly kicking him in his groin in the middle of a parking lot.. And let's not forget the video of her doing some face-sitting on another fan. So, it's pretty clear that Trigga was gradually moving toward this new profession.

There doesn't seem to be any clear way to book a session with Trigga. She mentioned on TikTok that you'd have to go through an agency called Brat Princess, but after some digging, I couldn't find any info on them. Also, there was talk about her being in New York on September 5th where she'd see clients, but no one seems to know if any meetings actually happened.

Honestly, from where I'm standing, it kind of looks like a money-making move. It's tough to get in touch with Trigga, and some of the videos she's posting on TikTok seem more about grabbing attention than promoting her new profession. So, if you're seriously considering booking a session with her, it might be worth keeping a close eye on the situation to see if this whole new gig is the real deal or just a clout chase.

Twitter: @MsTriggaWho

Back