AI Companion Social Media Accounts

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Over the past couple of weeks I've noticed certain social media accounts were looking funny. Not funny as in laughing, but funny as in I can't tell if these are real people behind these accounts. It's getting to the point when I don't even trust my eyes. Whether it's simple pictures being photoshopped or entire pictures being AI generated.

For example......

Screenshot 2024-03-07 164814.png
Does anyone else find this suspicious? Generally asking.

I've thoroughly examined this person's profile, and I'm seeing red flags everywhere. Every single one of their posts has comments locked, not a single one allows comments. Additionally, more than half of their pictures look extremely off. Take this one, for example. The face seems real enough, but the body appears to have been poorly photoshopped. The same goes for certain videos.

Furthermore, the only way to contact this person is through email. While not unheard of, it raises a flag when there's zero information available about them anywhere else. I've tried searching their name along with doing a reverse image search on some of their pictures, but I've come up with nothing.

I'm not outright saying this person is using AI to deceive people, but I'm not ruling it out either.

At first, I thought I was overthinking things, but then I started noticing more posts from providers complaining about these AI companions.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 171017.png

Screenshot 2024-03-07 171052.png

Providers are warning clients to do their research on the people your interested in. It's very easy for some of us to fall for this and I'm not saying this person in the picture is AI generated, because I really don't know. In my opinion, it seems that way.

So if anyone has seen her by all means let us know and I can admit I was wrong.

Back