For as long as I may live I'll never understand the fascination of financial domination. It doesn't make sense to me how a person can get any kind of relief from having their bank account emptied by another person, but this post is to make me understand and you pervs as well.

Financial Domination is a fetish or sexual preference that involves being dominated in a financial way, often involving practices such as giving control of personal finances, buying expensive gifts, or paying a regular tribute to the dominant partner.

In 2021, The New York Post did an article on a professional dominatrix who had her entire trip to Tulum, Mexico paid for by multiple clients. 27 year old Mistress Marley took herself and six friends on a rip to Mexico with everything paid for. A villa, zipline adventure, high class meals, you name it an these women experienced the time of their life at no expanse other then Marley. Although this wasn't entirely true.

Marley visited her Twitter often making posts telling her clients to keep sending her money and almost like a broke faucet the money poured. “It’s controlling someone through their wallet,” said Mistress Marley. “I love waking up every day realizing that submissive men pay all my bills and I don’t spend a dime.”

With financial domination being a form of BDSM there has to be there has to be a kink. A sort of arousal the client gets off of having their bank account constantly drained by these women. Phillip Hammack, a professor of psychology at the University of California, Santa Cruz and the director of its Sexual and Gender Diversity Laboratory. “It’s about that loss of control.” That clients get sexual satisfaction off of not being in control of their money. The fact clients send money to their dominatrix knowing there won't be anything given in return, is the sexual need they crave.

This makes absolutely no sense to me.

I'm generally one to respect different kinks, and if this statement rubs you the wrong way, please don't hesitate to let me know. However, I must admit I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around how this particular kink serves as a source of sexual arousal. Could it be tied to the wealthy elite's desire to have women spend their money due to their abundant wealth? Even as I say this, it remains somewhat confusing to me.

I'm finding it challenging to comprehend why clients would willingly part with their money without any concrete expectations in return, especially when compared to other facets of BDSM where elements like pain and humiliation play a significant role in arousal. Financial domination, at first glance, seems to be nothing more than a means for domintrixs to profit from their mere existence. I might be delving too deeply into this, but I've never encountered a kink that leaves me as bewildered as this one.

A stiletto pictured with dollar bills