MidWest Kali October Discount

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just two weeks back I wrote a post on Midwest Kali. Looks like I have to write another one, because I would have to be crazy not to let EA know about this discount she's offering.

In the first week of October, Kali is giving her clients something to remember by offering some seriously generous discounts on her rates. From October 1st to October 7th, you can snag a $250 discount on most of her rates. That means her original $750 hourly rate drops to just $500, the $1,000 for 90 minutes is now $750, and her two-hour rate, originally $1,300, gets a $350 discount, making it $950.

I can't tell you exactly why Kali is offering these discounted rates right now, but honestly, who cares? These rates are too good to pass up. And here's the kicker: it seems like this offer isn't just limited to her base in Minneapolis, so if you've been thinking about a Fly Me To You (FMTY) arrangement, it might just be on the table.

For more detailed information about Midwest Kali, make sure to check out the last post. Enjoy these fantastic rates while they last! Have fun Pervs!

Back