Mary Magdalene

Would you book Mary Magdalene?

• Hell Yeah!! Always wanted to book an Alien.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No! I need something a lot less.

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

king-sama4u2nv

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had to ask this question earlier to my friends, because it's always been on my mind. For someone who's as extravagant and forthcoming as Mary is you'd think she'd need a way to pay for all of her things. Not to mention, she's constantly traveling.

For those who don't know Mary Magdalene. She's, a 30-year-old Canadian model, gained attention for her dramatic and extensive journey into the world of plastic surgery. Born in Toronto, she has become known for her unconventional approach to cosmetic enhancements, having supposedly spent $100,000 on various surgical procedures over the years but I suspect it's a lot more then that.

Magdalene's quest for transformation includes multiple surgeries such as breast augmentation, nose jobs, cat-eye surgery, eyebrow implants, and even a controversial attempt to achieve 'the world's fattest vagina' during an operation in Colombia in 2018. Her pursuit of an altered physical appearance has not been without significant risks, as she has faced life-threatening situations on the operating table and various health complications.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking. She's on Onlyfans, so there's no need for her to provide. I thought that myself, but I'm talking mainly about prior to her big surgeries. Mary wasn't popular on Onlyfans until she with through all the body augmentations, so i figure she had to pay for them somehow. My mind being what it is went straight to providing, because why not.

Anyway, if someone can prove me wrong or has seen her let us know. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little interested to see what that experience is like.

X: @Mary69Magdalene
IG: @MarySebastianPickles

Fdgg64qVEAEbImw.jpg